Today, Barrier Isolator systems are an essential and important item of equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
The advantages of a well-engineered barrier isolator over a conventional clean room facility include;
- more effective process control
- improvement in product quality
- the reduction of operating costs
- capability of longer, more efficent production runs
Complex filling lines require competent management of the interaction between filling machine, isolator system and subsequent machines, e.g. freeze-drying systems or overseal capping machines.
The challenges facing pharma-engineers include;
- reliable operation
- the safe functioning of the interfaces
- the simplicity of the overall controls system
- ease of operation of the individual components
- equipment maintenance and service friendly
Schematic Engineering Industries provide Turnkey Isolator Solutions and can offer full bottle filling systems, including conveyor and integrated automation, from a single supply source.
These barrier isolators seamlessly integrate with the clients bottle filling machine and conveyor system, as shown to the right.