Schematic has designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned many Capsule Filling (Tablet blister packaging) isolators for clients in the Pharmaceutical industry.
These high integrity barrier isolators are an integral part of the tablet blister packaging machine and allow the operator to rectify any tablet process line packaging anomalies in a safe, hygienic and fully contained environment.
Schematic's Tablet Blister Packaging Barrier Isolators are available in a wide range of design permutations including cGAMP with integrated workstation equipment.
Isolator Design Features
- Rugged 316 Stainless Steel build with fully welded, large radius and polished corners
- Push-push type safe changeable HEPA filters on inlet and outlet vents
- cGAMP - PLC/HMI controlled - Digital pressure controller or Electrical controller to maintain a constant pressure
- Integrated Clean In Place / washable to reach every corner of chamber
- Integrated Weighing Scale
- Laminar airflow
- Oxygen monitoring / Nitrogen inertization
- Complete Documentation – FDS, DQ, FAT, IQ, OQ, OMM, Leak test, Lux, Noise, Air change, Filter integrity, Glove test and OEL
- Integration with RTP for safe and rapid transfer
- Split Butterfly valve for safe transfer of material
- Multiple or Single Chambers
- Isolator raise/lower systems for operator comfort