Charging or filling of reactors and other vessels with hazardous, potent and toxic substances is typically required in most chemical and pharmaceutical operations.
Schematic Industries range of flexible vessel charging systems provide a cost effective, safe operator environment against the hazardous powders or liquids whilst undertaking such activities.
By working closely with clients to develop rigorous Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), we have been able to verifiably demonstrate operator exposure levels of less than 0.01µg/m3.
The reverse of the charging operation is called Pack-off or Off-loading. This is where there is a need to discharge highly hazarduous, potent and toxic substances from equipment such as dryers into transportable containers. Again, Schematic can provide negative pressure barrier isolator systems for such operations and our sister companies, Standard Glass Lining Technology and S2 Engineering Industries can provide glass lined and stainless/carbon reactors to 30,000Litres in capacity.
- Single or multiple charging/discharging chambers
- Fully interlocked air-locks, doors & visors
- HEPA filtration on inlet & oulet vents
- A number of transfer system options
- Isolator raise/lower systems for operator comfort
- Fully integrated & flush-mounted weigh scales
- Automated or manual drum tippers (optional)
- OEL Categories OEL 1-4 (see table)
- Cost effective construction - S/S Frame & Flexible Anti-Static FDA sheeting