Schematic Industries design and manufacture a range of substance mixing and blending equipment, including large particle size reduction designs such as the de-lumper shown.
Constructed from polished 316 stainless steel, our de-lumper is a cost effective solution to ensure correct particle size processing.
Processing plants use size reduction processors, such as the Schematic De-Lumper, to reduce crystalised forms of chemicals in order to a dry free-flowing powder before encapsulation or tablet formation. De-Lumpers can also be found after separators and tempering equipment.
- Robust, simple design with large radi
- 316 S/S polished stainless steel
- Mechanical rotary particle resizing
- Efficient and reliable
- Clear visibility during operation and cleaning
- Various operator safety options (guarding)
- Capacity: 200 - 1000 kg/hr
- Typical Shaft Speed: 110 rpm
- Typical Footprint: 0.8m wide x 0.8m long x 0.9m high
- Petrochemical, Mineral, Chemical, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Post separators & tempering equipment
- Pre-tablet formation and encapsulation